COVID-19: Help provide food and essential goods
Your support will provide emergency supplies and food to families and communities that are in urgent need of help during this crisis.
To date, Seva Circle is helping commmunities across the country by:
• Distributing 1300 masks to healthcare professionals, first responders and essential workers in New York
• Giving food and care packages to hundreds of homeless in Downtown Chicago
• Providing materials to create 300 + handmade cloth masks for Veterans in Michigan
• Restocking food pantries for affected communities in Pomona, CA and Chicago, IL
• Delivering food to over 2100 families in Los Angeles County’s drive through food bank
• Donating money to help a domestic abuse shelter cover its rent and bills to keep it’s doors open during the crisis in Madison, WI
Los Angeles County, CA: Partnering with Sowing Seeds for Life to provide boxes of food to the over 2,100 cars that go through this drive-thru food bank weekly.
Chicago, IL: Delivering boxes of food to Chicago’s needy that can’t leave their homes, plus restocking pantries that serve local communities.
Pomona, CA: Restocking the Pantry of a local school that now serves to feed any in the community that are in need. Seva is expanding its support to provide more food and daily essentials in the coming weeks.
New York, NY: Through a partnership with BlanketLife we were able to provide 1300 masks that were distributed to health care providers & first responders.
Join us in bringing Hope to others
Your gift today will help us continue to support those people and communities affected by this crisis.